Bartholemews Chartered Accountants provide a full range of accounting services
- Financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies (reporting and non-reporting) and superannuation funds.
- Cashflow projections for finance applications.
- Financial statements for preparation of a business for sale
- Business valuations
- Business structure advise
- Income tax returns for all entity types and individuals
- GST and BAS preparation and advice
- Assistance in liaising with the Australian Taxation Office
- Tax planning
- Audit of Clubs and Associations
- Audit of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Reviews and forensic engagements
- Payroll processing including management of PAYG and Superannuation obligations